BRAIN_RECALL

All defective brains please form a line to the right, thank you.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Thank you, come again!

I've long wanted a blog of my own. Something where I could spew my thoughts and keep a record of my projects.

Finally.

Now the problem is keeping me interested. I want this blog to stay with me for a long while, and in order for that to happen, I'll have to keep it updated. I don't plan on posting every day (my life simply isn't quite that interesting) but maybe a few times a week would be grand. I'll pledge to myself to post AT LEAST twice a week, with a goal of three times a week. Lets see if I can keep it like that.

With that in order, I'll leave this as my first blog post. I'll keep it simple as a pledge to myself, and later on down the line I'll talk a little about both my thoughts on matters and a little about who I am.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Brain_ReCall said…

    Well, as you can see from the dates on my other posts, I failed my goals miserably, as expected. Oh well, at least I still acknowledge my blog's existence.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home