BRAIN_RECALL

All defective brains please form a line to the right, thank you.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

SFATTP

Straight Forward, and to The Point.

Well, I finally figured out (mostly) my college situation. Before, Penn State had issued me "supplemental housing" which is code for "we overbooked the hell outta the dorms, so, like, we're gonna give you a closet."
Luckily, I didn't get a closet, and instead got a genuine dorm with one genuine dormmate. I haven't had the chance to talk to him, but hopefully everything will work out alright.

Other than that, things will be coming along. I still have to pack, but that's what this last week is for. And, as per my parents request, I will not be bringing The Beast, aka Kool_Killer, as they think it may be "stolen." I'll amuse them for awhile, but until then I'll be on my hardened laptop, the Mobile_Monster. I will also have the Mini_Beast (the NEC handheld) as a life savior.

In other news, I now have a cell phone. Those Who Are Worthy will know the number. Those Who Are Not Worthy will have to email to see if they may have their status changed. Oh, and the name of the wonderful phone is Mobile_Moto (can you tell I love naming my geeky stuff?).

All-in-all, this is just a dirt-quick update. Enjoy the rest of your day.

PS: My dad was recently tested for prostate cancer. The doctor didn't think it was, but just wanted to make sure. Scary as hell, but it was negative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home