BRAIN_RECALL

All defective brains please form a line to the right, thank you.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Err..

Wow, college, how I missed thee (NOT).
Buried under homework, I'm slowly pulling myself through. There's no way to really tell how this year will go this time around ( my guess is certainly not as good as before), but maybe with a little luck and some majic I cna get through it.

After a few mishaps and shenanigans, I'm in my new dorm room. Noel is my roommate, and we're getting along fine. I only wish there was some air conditioning (Damnit, where's this cold weather, PA? You're failing my expectations!). Some day I will post pictures, as soon as I get off my lazy ass and get them of my phone.

But, alas, as I sit here at alsmost 1 AM, I realize that I have homework to pound out before tommorrow. Hey, that's Guild Wars over there... lets try that out instead. Heh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home